Interested in joining the team?Apply now
With over 10,000 learning videos and more than 43,000 practice problems, sofatutor offers students of all grades the opportunity to learn digitally, flexibly and from any location. With a team of more than 200 employees, we pursue our vision of advancing the digitalization of learning and creating a product that turns learning into fun.
As a Team Lead Marketing US/UK (gn), you are responsible for our international growth activities in the field of Marketing, both strategically as well as operationally. You manage the international growth team and implement growth measures with the goal to increase our new customer sales in the international markets.
Note: Our application process is currently completely remote and the position can be filled regardless of your location. Please apply with your meaningful application including salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.
As a Team Lead Marketing US/UK (gn) in our Marketing team, you will be spearheading our B2C marketing efforts for our new markets in the US and UK. You will report directly to our head of marketing and work closely with our Chief Marketing Officer, our DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) marketing teams and further internal stakeholders. In summary, your responsibilities are:
- Prepare and execute a go-to-market marketing strategy for the new markets US and UK together with the managing directors and our head of marketing
- Take responsibility for marketing budget and B2C sales in the new markets
- Develop and iterate on our growth strategy after go-live for these markets
- Lead the international team and ensure smooth operational realization of our initiatives, by directly managing three employees and informally managing the work of further employees
- Bring in own ideas and self-start initiatives that help us get a footing in the new markets quicker
- Contribute to growth initiatives personally by operationally working together with the team
You prefer fast moving environments in which you have to adapt to new situations quickly and pivot where necessary? You call yourself an expert in the field of Growth Marketing and you are highly motivated to explore new markets whilst guiding a small team? Then you are exactly the right person for this job! Here are your starting requirements at a glance:
- Marketing generalist with experience working with a broad mix of channels
- Influencer Marketing experience
- Performance Marketing experience including paid social and ideally SEA
- Experience with running marketing campaigns and strategies in the US and/or UK markets
- Full proficiency in English
- Ideally first experiences in managing team members
- Knowledge of the K12 Edtech market would be a huge advantage
You can contribute your ideas right from the start and will be fully responsible for your areas after your onboarding. We will support you in the best way possible and let you pick up the threads where we currently stand. At sofatutor, we also guarantee a transparent way of working, regular feedback and a variety of other benefits:
- Extensive onboarding as well as an open feedback culture
- The opportunity to learn from and work closely with our Chief Marketing Officer and managing directors
- We support you in your professional development through individual learning and development opportunities
- The option to work fully remote as well as a good work-life-balance
- We offer great team-building events where you can get to know your colleagues
- You can find your balance in various sports courses such as yoga, Beat81 or bouldering – the first two offers are also available digitally
For more than ten years, the online learning platform “sofatutor.com” is supporting students on all levels in learning independently and is also widely used in teaching. We believe that students can reach their full learning potential if they are given the freedom to go their own ways and set individual goals. With didactically tested learning content in 13 subjects, our product adapts to the individual learning progress of students and helps them to improve grades. More than 100 employees work on our learning videos, practice problems and worksheets to show students that learning is fun. Bring in your talents and make our mission your own!