Interested in joining the team?Apply now
At sofatutor, we believe children and young people achieve their learning goals best when they learn at their own pace and can access different learning media. For this purpose, our team has created a digital learning platform that makes individual learning possible anytime and anywhere. We offer students the opportunity to learn or review school material with the help of learning videos, practice problems, worksheets and other features.
As (Senior) Project Manager Marketing (gn), you will develop strategies and plan initiatives for the development of new marketing channels and new target groups for our product in order to reach new potential customers.
Our application process is currently fully remote. You don’t live in Berlin? No problem, because you can do the job remotely. Please apply with a comprehensive application, including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
As a (Senior) Project Manager Marketing (gn) you will be responsible for finding and operating the right growth levers for marketing our product. You will implement this goal in cooperation with a team of specialists. In summary, your tasks are:
- Identification of new (online) marketing channels and growth initiatives to increase new customer acquisition
- Conception of pilot projects (growth hacks) and their independent planning, management, implementation and success analysis
- Development of new ideas through cross-team collaboration with the respective channel managers, the Head of Marketing and the Paid Growth Team Lead
- Support in the development of corporate strategy
You have at least two years of professional experience in (performance) marketing and have successfully built new channels and developed new target groups. As the perfect addition to our team, you bring the following with you:
- Completed studies in the field of marketing or a degree in a related field of education
Entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as strengths in conceptual and analytical work
- General knowledge of various performance marketing channels as well as experience with analysis tools, such as Google Analytics or Excel
- Desire for creative brainstorming and facing new challenges
- High degree of personal initiative, a quick grasp of new concepts and the motivation to continually learn new things
- Full professional proficiency in English
You can contribute your ideas right from the start, and you will be fully responsible for your areas after your onboarding. We will support you and let you pick up the threads where we currently stand. At sofatutor we also guarantee a transparent way of working, regular feedback, and the following additional benefits:
- We offer extensive onboarding as well as an open feedback culture.
- We support you in your professional development through individual learning and development opportunities.
- We work in a hybrid office model, enabling working flexibly from anywhere in Germany (even for an extended period), and good work-life balance. Additional one-time 100 € for support in setting up your private workplace.
- We offer team-building events where you can get to know your colleagues outside of the office.
- To be mobile, we support you with our mobility benefits for major German cities in the form of a Swapfiets bike. In Berlin, you can also decide whether you want Swapfiets or a subsidy for the BVG subscription.
- Find your balance with various sports courses such as yoga, Beat81, or bouldering – the first two of which are also available digitally throughout Germany.
- Discounts on sustainable products through our partner FutureBens
At sofatutor, we are proud to have created an inclusive work environment that promotes your development regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age, level of disability, education, or ethnicity. If you want to be a part of this, please apply via our application form. We look forward to receiving your application!
For more than ten years, the online learning platform “sofatutor.com” is supporting students on all levels in learning independently and is also widely used in teaching. We believe that students can reach their full learning potential if they are given the freedom to go their own ways and set individual goals. With didactically tested learning content in 13 subjects, our product adapts to the individual learning progress of students and helps them to improve grades. More than 100 employees work on our learning videos, practice problems and worksheets to show students that learning is fun. Bring in your talents and make our mission your own!