Interested in joining the team?Apply now
With over 10,000 learning videos, more than 44,000 practice problems, and almost 39,000 worksheets, sofatutor offers students of all grades the opportunity to learn digitally, flexibly, and from any location. With a team of over 200 employees, we pursue our vision of advancing the digitalization of learning and creating a product that turns learning into fun. In our video production, high-quality learning content is translated into engaging stories with beautiful images and sound and prepared didactically suitable for the respective target group of primary, middle, or high school pupils.
As aProject Owner international Video US/UK (gn) you will work closely with a motivated team of US and British content writers and creatives. You will be responsible for creating the lesson videos for the American and British markets in the elementary school sector. This gives you the unique opportunity to accompany a learning product established in the German-speaking world as it conquers the international market.
You don’t live in Berlin? No problem, because you can do both the job and application process fully remote. Please apply with a comprehensive application, including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Your responsibilities as Project Owner international Video US/UK (gn) are the fulfillment of the planned goals, compliance with quality standards, and the exchange with team leads and project managers in the content team when creating elementary school videos in the subjects Math, English, and Science. In particular, your tasks include:
- Responsibility for the production of the video content in the US and UK area
- Analyze and match content to target audience
- Setting project goals and planning resources
- Optimization of workflows and development of the product area
- Technical and disciplinary management of the video editorial team working in different time zones
You are an education enthusiast, well organized and passionate about developing ways to achieve goals with a team? If you can also demonstrate several years of experience in project management and initial experience working in international teams, we look forward to getting to know you virtually soon. These are further requirements of the position:
- 2+ years experience in project management
- 2+ years of experience in technical and/or disciplinary leadership
- Experience in working in international teams and different time zones
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including in the evenings (core working hours between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.CET)
- Very good knowledge of English (knowledge of German is a plus)
- Skilled handling of KPIs and monitoring
You can contribute your ideas right from the start, and you will be fully responsible for your areas after your onboarding. We will support you and let you pick up the threads where we currently stand. At sofatutor we also guarantee a transparent way of working, regular feedback, and the following additional benefits:
- We offer extensive onboarding as well as an open feedback culture.
- We support you in your professional development through individual learning and development opportunities.
- You can work wherever you are because you only need a laptop and a stable internet connection.
- Your colleagues are always ready to answer your questions – virtually or in the office in Berlin.
- You are working on an exciting and innovative product in the education technology sector.
- Find your balance in various sports courses such as yoga, Beat81, or bouldering – many of which are also available digitally throughout Germany.
For more than ten years, the online learning platform “sofatutor.com” is supporting students on all levels in learning independently and is also widely used in teaching. We believe that students can reach their full learning potential if they are given the freedom to go their own ways and set individual goals. With didactically tested learning content in 13 subjects, our product adapts to the individual learning progress of students and helps them to improve grades. More than 100 employees work on our learning videos, practice problems and worksheets to show students that learning is fun. Bring in your talents and make our mission your own!