Interested in joining the team?Apply now
At sofatutor, we are convinced that children and young people best achieve their learning goals when they learn at their own pace and can access different learning media. For this purpose, our team has created a digital learning platform that makes learning possible in an individual way, anytime and anywhere. We offer students the opportunity to learn or review school material with the help of learning videos, practice problems and worksheets.
As Influencer Marketing Manager US/UK (gn) you are responsible for finding and managing influencers in the US and UK markets and leading influencer marketing projects. You have the opportunity to build a new influencer pool from scratch for our entry into the international market.
Notice: Our application process is currently completely remote and the position can be filled regardless of your location if required. Please apply with your meaningful application including work samples, salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.
In our international team you have the opportunity to build a new influencer marketing channel from the ground up for our US and UK markets. You will have a lot of freedom and flexibility to discover and grow, whilst also having the backing from the DACH team for support and sparring. You are responsible for:
- Building, nurturing and growing a pool of influencers with family focus in the US and UK
- Defining and negotiating conditions with influencers and agencies
- Managing day to day relations with influencers
- Analyzing performance of influencers and their posts and finding ways to improve effectivity
- Leading influencer marketing projects to improve and grow the channel
You are a strong communicator who thrives when negotiating and networking. You know what it takes to build an influencer pool from scratch and have a good understanding of influencer campaigns. In addition to that you you bring the following characteristics:
- At least 1-2 years experience in influencer management, ideally with a focus on family audiences
- Experience in negotiating conditions with influencers and agencies
- An analytical mind and critical thinking skills
- Know-How in analyzing performance marketing KPIs and deducing matching strategies
- Knowledge of at least the US or UK influencer landscape
- Good understanding of social platforms, especially Instagram and TikTok
- English on a professional level
We try to make the job flexible so that you can combine it well with your private life. Learning happens on the job, which is why we give you insights into many areas that will advance you professionally and personally. You can contribute your ideas right from the start and will be fully responsible for your areas after your onboarding. At sofatutor we also guarantee a transparent way of working, regular feedback and the following additional benefits:
- You can work wherever you are, because all you need is a laptop and a stable internet connection.
- Extensive onboarding as well as an open feedback culture
- Your colleagues are always ready to answer your questions – virtually or in the office in Berlin.
- You are working on an exciting and innovative product in the education technology sector.
- We support you in your professional development through individual learning and development opportunities.
- We offer great team-building events where you can get to know your colleagues outside of the office.
For more than ten years, the online learning platform “sofatutor.com” is supporting students on all levels in learning independently and is also widely used in teaching. We believe that students can reach their full learning potential if they are given the freedom to go their own ways and set individual goals. With didactically tested learning content in 13 subjects, our product adapts to the individual learning progress of students and helps them to improve grades. More than 100 employees work on our learning videos, practice problems and worksheets to show students that learning is fun. Bring in your talents and make our mission your own!