Interested in joining the team?Apply now
At sofatutor, we believe children and young people achieve their learning goals best when they learn at their own pace and can access different learning media. For this purpose, our team has created a digital learning platform that makes individual learning possible anytime and anywhere. We offer students the opportunity to learn or review school material with the help of learning videos, practice problems, and worksheets.
We are looking for reinforcement for our sales department as soon as possible: As Head of B2B Sales (m/f/d), reporting directly to our managing directors, you will take over the B2B Sales department at its current state and will play a significant role in its further development. Therefore you’ve come to the right place if you’re a sales talent, have the power of persuasion and a good dose of fun in sales!
Our application process is currently fully remote, and the position can be filled regardless of your location if required. Please apply with a comprehensive application, including salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
As Head of B2B Sales (m/f/d) you will be responsible for building up and further developing our institutional business with companies, schools, school boards, federal states (“B2B”). You will play an important role in achieving our growth targets and will be responsible for a rapidly increasing share of sales. You are the central contact person for sales and product development. Your responsibilities at a glance:
- Further development of our B2B sales strategy.
- Responsibility for B2B sales activities and leadership of the B2B sales team.
- Customer-oriented development of new solutions for institutional customers (business development).
- Identification of new customer groups.
- Further development of institutional pricing.
- You work closely with management and product development and proactively support them in strategic decisions.
You have already gained experience in business development and team leadership and understand the “complexity of sales”. Good prerequisites for this are:
- Professional experience in sales, ideally selling B2B digital solutions (SaaS, etc.) to corporates or the public sector.
- Entrepreneurial experience in developing scalable solutions for institutional customers.
- Creative and independent way of working.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills in German and English
- Data-driven decision making.
- Leadership experience.
You have a lot of creative freedom and the opportunity to have a lasting impact on the history of digital education in Germany and to develop yourself personally in the process. In your daily work, you will come into contact with many exciting personalities: at sofatutor, in politics, in administration, and with corporate clients. You are entering “new territories” with your work, i.e. you are doing pioneering work for Germany in the field of digital education.
We provide you with intensive onboarding and give you plenty of sparring so that you can benefit from our numerous experiences. At sofatutor, we also ensure a transparent way of working and a variety of the following additional benefits:
- Regular alignments and exchanges with the directors or management team.
- Assumption of responsibility in a sustainable growth company with social impact.
- We support your professional development with individual learning and development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours, the opportunity to work from anywhere, participation in (online) sports courses and other benefits, because this is all part of a healthy work-life balance and thus also our corporate culture.
- Team-building events where you can get to know your colleagues outside of the office.
For more than ten years, the online learning platform “sofatutor.com” is supporting students on all levels in learning independently and is also widely used in teaching. We believe that students can reach their full learning potential if they are given the freedom to go their own ways and set individual goals. With didactically tested learning content in 13 subjects, our product adapts to the individual learning progress of students and helps them to improve grades. More than 100 employees work on our learning videos, practice problems and worksheets to show students that learning is fun. Bring in your talents and make our mission your own!