Interested in joining the team?Apply now
With over 10,000 learning videos and more than 43,000 practice problems, sofatutor offers students of all grades the opportunity to learn digitally, flexibly, and from any location. With a team of over 200 employees, we pursue our vision of advancing the digitalization of learning and creating a product that turns learning into fun.
As Growth Marketing Manager (gn), you are responsible for exploring growth opportunities and working on growth projects in the US/UK markets.
Our application process is currently fully remote, and the position can be filled regardless of your location if required. Please apply with your meaningful application, including work samples, salary expectations, and your earliest possible start date.
Together with our marketing team, you will accompany our market launch in the US/UK area. You are responsible for finding and using the right growth levers to market our product and grow our sales. You will implement this goal in cooperation with our new international marketing team and support from our DACH marketing department. In summary, your responsibilities are:
- Identifying growth opportunities in the US/UK markets
- Developing ideas and reworking them into growth projects
- Execute your ideas together with the marketing teams
- Designing and running tests
Do you like to explore new market opportunities and prefer working in a fast-moving environment? Then you are the right person for this job! These are your starting requirements at a glance:
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as strengths in conceptual and analytical work
- General knowledge of various performance marketing channels, ideally in the US and/or UK market
*Affinity with analysis tools, such as Google Analytics or Excel
- A desire for creative brainstorming and new challenges
- A high degree of personal initiative, a quick grasp of new concepts, and the motivation to continually learn new things
- Full professional proficiency in English
You can contribute your ideas right from the start, and you will be fully responsible for your areas after your onboarding. We will support you in word and deed and let you pick up the threads where we currently stand. At sofatutor we also guarantee a transparent way of working, regular feedback, and the following additional benefits:
- We offer extensive onboarding as well as an open feedback culture.
- You will get the opportunity to learn from and work closely with our marketing team.
- We support you in your professional development through individual learning and development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours, the option of working from wherever you want, and other benefits for a healthy work-life balance.
- We offer team-building events, where you can get to know your colleagues outside of the daily office routine.
For more than ten years, the online learning platform “sofatutor.com” is supporting students on all levels in learning independently and is also widely used in teaching. We believe that students can reach their full learning potential if they are given the freedom to go their own ways and set individual goals. With didactically tested learning content in 13 subjects, our product adapts to the individual learning progress of students and helps them to improve grades. More than 100 employees work on our learning videos, practice problems and worksheets to show students that learning is fun. Bring in your talents and make our mission your own!