Interested in joining the team?Apply now
At sofatutor, we believe children and young people achieve their learning goals best when they learn at their own pace and can access different learning media. For this purpose, our team has created a digital learning platform that makes individual learning possible anytime and anywhere. We offer students the opportunity to learn or review school material with the help of learning videos, practice problems, and worksheets.
As Customer Support Agent (gn) in our Customer Support Team, you will answer questions about our product and help our international customers with their various concerns via email and on the phone. You will take on the Customer Support and Customer Success tasks for the US/UK markets and establish workflows in these domains. You would be our first person for the international markets, meaning you ARE the customer service and you can expand it.
Our application process is currently completely remote and the position can be filled remotely as long as you can work within the CST / MST Timezones. Please apply with a meaningful application including your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.
Our Support & Success team provides our users with quick and comprehensive answers to questions about our versatile product. The competent advice provided by our Customer Support is a flagship of the company. As a support agent (gn), it is your job to deal with the concerns of our customers. Your responsibilities will include
- Answer customer e-mails
- Advise on product inquiries, subscriptions and special promotions
- Give new customers guided tours of our platform and introducing them to our content
- Administrative tasks and management of customer data
- Establish workflows surrounding the email support channel including but not limited to templates, automated replies, calibration of our admin tool
With your friendly manner and your ability to respond individually to all customers, you will always offer our current and potential customers an individual solution for their various concerns. You should feel at home on the Internet and enjoy direct contact with customers, whether on the phone or by e-mail. It is helpful if you also bring the following with you:
- Experience in customer support and in handling customer emails and calls
- A good understanding of the customer experience landscape in the US and/or the UK
- Availability for 20 – 40 hours per week
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills on a native English level
- Enthusiasm, patience and empathy
- Comfortable with communicating on the phone and digital calls
- General solid computer skills, ideally with basic knowledge of the Microsoft and/or Google suites
- Able to work in either the CST or MST timezones
You can contribute your ideas right from the start, and you will be fully responsible for your areas after your onboarding. We will support you and let you pick up the threads where we currently stand. At sofatutor we offer the following additional benefits:
- Independent tasks and areas of responsibility that we are happy to place in your hands with confidence, as well as a permanent contact person for questions.
- We offer extensive onboarding as well as open communication with a fair feedback culture to continuously develop your strengths and potentials.
- We offer a fully remote working environment
- We support you in your professional development through individual learning and development opportunities.
- We offer team-building events where you can get to know your colleagues outside of the office.
For more than ten years, the online learning platform “sofatutor.com” is supporting students on all levels in learning independently and is also widely used in teaching. We believe that students can reach their full learning potential if they are given the freedom to go their own ways and set individual goals. With didactically tested learning content in 13 subjects, our product adapts to the individual learning progress of students and helps them to improve grades. More than 100 employees work on our learning videos, practice problems and worksheets to show students that learning is fun. Bring in your talents and make our mission your own!